9.9.05

More Disconnections and Distractions

Thanks alot, Mr. DeIndictment. Your attempts at "lightening the mood" make you look like an asshole.

Good work. You've just become another statistististic: The Percentage of Republican Powermongers who "Don't Get it," 97%.
Blogged live from the Astrodome, a charming photo-op exchange between Tom DeLay and three young boys evacuated from New Orleans:

The congressman likened their stay to being at camp and asked, "Now tell me the truth boys, is this kind of fun?"

They nodded yes, but looked perplexed.
-----

And from The Hammer's favorite Librarian, and our Golden Family's current First Lady, refering to Kanye West's and Howard Dean's thoughts on her hubby:
"I think all of those remarks are disgusting, to be perfectly frank, because of course President Bush cares about everyone in our country," the first lady said Thursday in an interview with American Urban Radio Networks.

"And I know that. I mean, I'm the person who lives with him," she said. "I know what he's like and I know what he thinks and I know how he cares about people."
You may sleep with that guy, but you should consider the difference between how he treats you and how he treats the rest country. He may say he loves us, but in the end he keeps just fucking us.

Now THAT is disgusting. Very Disgusting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I know what he's like and I know what he thinks."
...terrifying.

10.9.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home

c