28.10.05

Ann Hates It

Apparently Ann Coulter thinks the possibility of Rove not being indicted, and an investigation continuing and spreading indefinitely, is a "worst case scenerio." As though Ann has any valid thoughts, but amusing nonetheless. Perhaps she fears it because it will A) haunt The Administration forever, and B) potentially uncover the whole weave of lies, misdirections, manipulations, and frauds her prodigal son has inflicted on the State?

Keep your eyes on the page. Rumored that documents will be posted at noon...

1 Comments:

Blogger General Stan said...

I really don't know. I haven't listened to Ann Coulter much to know wtf she's talking about or fearing here, nor do I give much credence to other rightist cultural indicators such as Malkin, Hannity, Schlussel, etc. I think that Limbaugh is a decent indicator because what he says tends to be absorbed and excreted by his followers.

But yah, I don't know. my personal basic reaction to this whole concept is that what she's worried about isn't the uncovering of the crime itself, or the corrosion that the ideology itself brings upon society.

My sense is that what she's really afraid of is that if an investigation continues and has the potential to widen, it stalls the "whole movement" for the period, but worse, it threatens the whole movement. I think they would rather just indict and imprison all the architects, even, so long as their precious ideology could still be inflicted upon us. I theink they have a utilitarian understanding of their own designers- when they no longer serve the needs of the movement, cut them off.

So that potential is what, I think, threatens coulter... but what the hell do I know...

29.10.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home

c