30.4.05

North Korea

Welp, I know that the Dems and Bushy aren't really in line with what to do about N. Korea and their nukes, but hey, it seems like there's nothing to worry 'bout anyway. I guess we should just consider this one all cleaned up, eh? That whole "labelling them part of the Axis of Evil, sitting idly by while they reconstituted their nuclear program, and invading another country on the grounds of being brutally attacked by a separate terrorist organization" method of negotiation seems to have pretty much cleaned up the problem.

I can't say I know what to do about this, but I know something has to be done. I'm concerned that the steps we've taken this far have disenfranchised the Kim Jong Il beyond the point of coming back to the table no matter how many carrots we offer [if that were the best solution]. In fact, if the above statements are correct, I fear Kim Jong Il has made his statement plenty loud enough. I doubt he'll be coming to talk any time soon.


-----
Appendix:

Check out the Declassified Documents including the James Baker-Dick Cheney wire concerning the proliferation of Nuclear Weapons in North Korea, primarily concerning the vital US role in maintaining a solvent, open nuclear policy in N K.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

c